Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Contact/Ordering/Questions

For more information about my services, please contact me:
Rachel Richards
rachelsanimalart@hotmail.com
858-731-6850

Step 1:
Submit a high-quality photo of your pet. Don't have a photo? No problem. I also am adept in digital photography. If you live in the San Diego area, I you may opt to contract me for a "photo shoot".
Step 2:
Decide on painting size. Options are 8"x10" ($150), 11"x14" ($200), 16"x20" ($250), and 24"x28" ($450). This includes matting and frame.
Step 3:
Contact me at the e-mail above. We will discuss a quote and timeline. Usually, you can expect 2-3 weeks for an 11"x14" painting. 50% deposit is due at onset of contract. Cash, check (upon bank approval), money order, or PayPal is accepted.

Other:
  • Media is a mix of pencil, watercolor, and watercolor pencil.
  • You can track the progress of your painting by viewing sketches along the way (via e-mail).
  • 10% of the proceeds are donated to Friends of County Animal Shelters (FOCAS), a non-profit, volunteer organization that finds homes for dogs in three San Diego animal shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment